Medical Reception Course
“Become Job Ready with Nationally Recognised Qualification”
Medical Administration Training “The specialists in health related courses” has been delivering Medical Reception & Medical Terminology courses around Australia for the past 10 years.
During this time we have been one of the Industry leader in providing Health Industry courses and have helped thousands of students achieve their dream of working in a career that gives them a great sense of achievement as well as being financially rewarding.
Give us a call and find out why this is one of the most popular course whatever your current circumstance be (whether you are looking for a career change, or stay at home mum returning to workforce). CALL 1300 887 082
Will I get a job?
- The medical industry is one of the most secure, growth industries even in difficult economic times resulting in a continual stream of positions being available across Australia.
- Students can register on our website for any positions we have available.
- We also provide information to all students on resume writing, interview techniques and successful ways of looking for work in the medical industry.
- All Medtrain students receive a comprehensive booklet titled “How to get that Job” that will give you guidance on getting you that first medical reception job on completion of the course
Course Duration – To Attend a Venue
- You will attend the course over 2 Saturdays from 9am till 4pm on each of these days at one of our venues across Australia.
- Once you have successfully completed this, you will then receive your logon details to complete your E Learn subject (Pracsoft software) from home.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
- You will be able to complete this qualification within 4-5 weeks.
Course Duration – To study Externally
This course can be done via External study also. All course materials will be posted out to your address. Unlimited training support is available via phone & email for any assistance during the course. You have upto 6 weeks to complete the course via external study option.
Past Student Testimonial
I just wanted to let you know that I have secured employment after completing the Medical Reception Course. And I am beyond excited!!. Over the last week, I applied for multiple jobs on SEEK and hand delivered 26 resumes to medical practices. This resulted in 2 interviews within just a couple of days, the first of which offered me a job (which was my preferred choice). I really enjoyed doing your training course and want to pass on my sincere gratitude to our facilitator and to all of the incredibly helpful head office staff (Melinda, Chris and Ann). Submitted by Jo Crowder
What action I need to take today?
- Study at venue or from home.
- Fill in enrolment form to book your spot. Flexible payment options available.
- Become Job ready & Secure your future with career in Health Industry.
Enhance your Career with a rewarding career in the health industry. For further information on course content or registration details send us an email to email@example.com
- Medical Reception Course includes all comprehensive training manuals in your fees.
- You will also receive firsthand experience & tutorials on the widely used PRACSOFT Medical Computing software.
- Oxford nurses medical dictionary supplied to you as added resources for you to refer back to as needed.
- A step by step workbook to assist you when completing your Pracsoft E Learn subject
- A comprehensive booklet on “HOW TO GET JOB AS MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST”. Guidance in preparing your CV & Interview tips are included in this booklet.
- Professional Membership – towards “The Australian Medical Receptionist Association” EXCLUSIVELY ONLY FOR MEDTRAIN STUDENTS
- Registration with our employment service for any jobs that may be available
- Normal Course Fees – $600.00. If opting for flexible payment option you are required to pay deposit, and remaining balance in equal weekly or fortnightly payment.
- Spots are limited at venues. Early booking will assure you a confirmed spot and can avoid disappointment. Enrol online by clicking on link below and select your desired venue. Payment must be accompanied at time of booking to confirm your enrolment.
All Medtrain students successfully completing their course will also receive certificate in recognition towards their acceptance to “Australian Medical Receptionist Association Inc”
The Medical Reception Course also includes training and tutorials on the widely used PRACSOFT Medical Computing software. This comprehensive course covers the following units:
- Interpret & Apply Medical Terminology Appropriately
- Prepare & Process Medical Accounts
- Apply the Principles of Confidentiality, Privacy & Security within the Medical Environment.
- Maintain Patient Records
- Assist with Practice Administration (including PRACSOFT)
- E Learn unit – To be completed from home, incorporating PRACSOFT medical software. This unit will help summarise all the procedures you learnt during your other units of study ensuring you have a comprehensive knowledge of all the above units. It will also teach you how to do the common tasks like making appointments and doing accounts on Pracsoft medical software.
This course will assist you in gaining that first job as a medical receptionist for your local general practitioner or areas of allied health like, optometry, dental or physiotherapy. This course can also be used as a stepping stone to gaining your full qualification in Certificate III Business Administration (Medical).
If you would like any more information regarding this Nationally Recognised course & to Become Job Ready please contact our friendly staff on 1300 887 082